That song sure did fulfill our thoughts of fun in Antigua and it is funny I am posting on this song now thinking about our vacation because we are already thinking, dreaming and possibly planning another vacation! Unfortunately it won't be for well over a year due to finances and nursing our new baby, but waiting will make it so worth it!
So enjoy the song and feel free to look at my old posts about our Antigua vacation. Day1 Day2 Day3 Day4andDay5 Day6 Some fun facts about our trip:
- I think it was better than a honeymoon because a vacation after having children and 3 deployments was WAY overdue. Plus we knew each other much better after 6 years of marriage that there wasn't any conflict as to what we wanted to do.
- Even though I had amazing God given boys to come home to, I was truly sad to leave on the last day.
- I probably acted like an 18 year old with all the freedom we had and love in the air
- It was so nice to flirt in 80 degree weather, swimsuits on, and a hot husband.
- The place was beyond gorgeous (I am partial though since I haven't been to any other tropical place) and I felt like I was seeing parts of heaven!
We got some professional pictures taken there, so here are a few!