Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Fun Comics...

Try clicking on the comic to make it bigger. This one made me laugh because it was a good reminder of how good we have life right now even though I wipe poop from a butt. I know, i know, as they get older things will get easier, but there is something simple about this phase in life! There is so much to think about as they get older! I mean, I get overwhelmed sometimes just thinking about training Logan and Austin to be Godly men...there is so much that goes into raising children and so much responsibility! Not just making sure they have clothes and food to eat, but love, teachings, guidance, fun, discipline, etc! Most of the time those latter things are more important! For those who have teenagers and children in their later years, I applaud you for not trying to make us revert back to the days in diapers and helping us grow up into adults! You did it!!

You may have to click on it to make it bigger to see, but hopefully you get the idea. I saw this comic and saw my future! My boys are so precious to me and I have a newfound love for them every day! I know it will be fun when they get older, but these days go by too fast sometimes. I have been keeping a journal of cute things said or done so I will have that to look back on and fondly remember these days!

3 comments:

Lindsey said...

Ah yes, it's so easy to forget how fast this will go by. I totally know what you mean about feeling overwhelemed...I feel like that everyday. But we just need to remember to take Jesus' yoke and teach our kids to do the same. :-)

Casey Martinez said...

awww, the second one made me sad because the time with kids does go so fast and sometimes we probably want it to when they drive us crazy but, before we know it they are adults and our babies are long gone. Glad you are savoring your time with the boys Elissa and I love the journal idea! What a good mama you are:)

InsideTheCircus said...

AMEN! More and more I'm reminded of how fast it goes. ELLE WILL BE 3 ON TUESDAY! How in the WORLD did that happen!
Thanks for sharing these & your thoughts!