Thursday, November 26, 2009

Random pics

Some random pics...we decided to reupholster our chairs (long overdue). We have had our table set for 6 years now and they have lived in 3 different houses. It is a quick project once you get the hang of it, but it can be tricky. I love the new pattern I picked and now that I know how easy (and CHEAP) it is we will be doing it more often!!




At a friends birthday party...i turn around and this is what Mike let Austin do...yeah tell me about it!






This was after church one day, he is so zonked every time we get home from there. He was so precious and peaceful.



1 comment:

Casey Martinez said...

I must say that from first hand experience those chairs look AMAZING!! I seriously love the pattern you chose and it goes perfectly with your home and the colors. I think you have quite a knack with decorating Elissa:). Also, loved seeing you guys the past couple days. It was such a treat and a blessing as always!!