Monday, February 21, 2011

Yes...he is home:-)

Yes he is Home
Yes I cried
Yes we are complete again
Yes I made a dinner that everyone ate because he was home
Yes I have made out several times
Yes the boys have wrestled themselves tired
Yes I never want to let him go again...


Yes I have some AMAZING pictures to show you...we are quite busy and distracted, so I am going to get a slide show up soon! Stay tuned! Thanks again you wonderful people for all your love and support!

The Embrace



Photobucket

5 comments:

Kaylee said...

Ok, I might be tearing up... SO happy for your family!

The Stachurskis said...

LOVE!!!!

Casey Martinez said...

these pictures are always going to be priceless!! So happy you guys are all one big family unit again!! Miss you all and look forward to when we can bug you;0

Andrea said...

AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! What a great picture:)

Anonymous said...

So happy for you! Love this photo.