Saturday, October 16, 2010

Scavenger Hunt Sunday


I decided to hop back in this week, however several were archive, but I thought they worked great! Please join in next week...jump on over to Ashley's Blog and see more great photos and interpretations.

1. Side lighting



2. Jack O Lantern


3. Faces in Nature...Logan's face amongst nature!


4. Sunset


5. Warm


Print out the list and think of pictures for next week! Here are the items:

  1. The 5 Senses
  2. Child/Children (October 2010 item)
  3. Dining(October 2010 item)
  4. Night
  5. Sky
Have a great Sunday!

9 comments:

SarahinSC said...

The faces in nature shot is precious! Looks like Cypress trees?

Casey Martinez said...

I love coming to your blog:) If I can't see you at least I feel closer to you when I visit and see the kiddos. Love the branch pic with Logan and the sunset! ahhhhh FAll.

Tara said...

Great idea for facees in nature and I love your warm shot. Too cute.

Ashley Sisk said...

You've done a great job this week and I'm drawn to your warmth photo...I love the composition and the light. Great work!

Gina said...

i love your face in nature..they are all great...

Kelly Frances Dunn said...

I love faces in nature and warm!! Great models to work with :)

Molly said...

I love the sunset picture. I didn't have time to take the shots this week! Here's to hoping for next week :-) I miss you!

Anonymous said...

Lovin' your puppy!

Anonymous said...

I love your faces in Nature photo.

Do you mind if I post a couple pictures of your boys from the park Saturday?