Monday, October 11, 2010

Musical Monday

Yes it is quite late and I apologize for the delayed Musical Monday! This weekend was super busy and super fun and this morning we had MOPS, then a killer headache which required a nap, and so forth. Glad these days go by fast though! Anyways, on to this silly Musical Monday:-)

Some of you may know this song and some may be confused. Well, let me tell you, it is the theme song to one of the greatest comedy shows ever! Mike introduced this uncomfortable humor to me about 3 years ago. I have to admit the first few shows I saw I was not impressed. (the sexual harassment episode!) But Mike kept wanting to watch the show and I was usually stuck on the sofa nursing Logan, so I saw more and more shows. Soon, I was hooked! This show brought such humor and great jokes between us and fellow Office lovers. This theme song is quite hilarious too because when Logan was younger, say around a year old, and whenever this song would come on, he would stop whatever he was doing and turn his head to the tv and stare intently. So funny! So this song represents a fun time in our lives and still does. We enjoy our Office episodes even from across the world. Can't wait till you come home and watch the shows with me darling!!

"Thats what she said!"


Here are some pictures from that time in our lives!!



6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sweet pictures. :D

Mike said...

I love the song and the memories, I love you and my boys, but I definitely hate that picture of me!I will never look like that again!

Jhen.Stark said...

Aw, I love that the Office is keeping you two together in your distance. ;0)

My husband and I love that show and he is so amazingly good at "That's what she said."

Hannah Nicole said...

Awh, those pictures are so sweet! :)

Casey Martinez said...

I enjoy your musical mondays..in face they inspired me and joey to figure out what music was at the heart of our early relationship..I couldn't think of anything. Over dinner at Olive Garden we figured it out and it was a special moment so thanks for the inspiration! So glad our best buds love the office as much as we do:) hehe

Ashley Sisk said...

Awww these photos are so sweet.