Wednesday, October 19, 2011

So proud...

(could this be?!?!?! 2 posts in one day!?!?!) yup...i am so proud...so so proud of my big man Logan. It has been fun to see what he has learned in pre-school and how much things have "clicked" for him. He is trying to sound out words and is getting Austin involved. He loves to write his letters over and over again, while getting so much praise:-)

It is fun to see him come home with his papers and see his name written on his work. I can imagine how diligently he worked on writing his name and how proud he must be every time he does it. I know I am:-)





Photobucket

3 comments:

Lindsey said...

Good job Logan!

Mrs Wacker said...

Hi! New follower here, Looking forward to reading your blogs in the future.

Hope you could follow me back too http://iamblissfullyloved.blogspot.com/

Casey Martinez said...

oooo I am so so proud to!! I seriously cannot believe how much kids learn and how fast and now that Logan is writing I think I truly feel old...holy cow! What a big guy he is now.