Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Logan's Birthday Day...

Photobucket

Logan's day yesterday was pretty low key, but I kept the excitement up by singing frequently to him Happy Birthday to which he would tell me every time "mommy don't sing!". He tried to blow up his balloons, opened one gift from us (Toy Story 1) and Grandma and Papa got to watch him eat his cupcake over the internet. Thank God for technology! The cupcakes I made yesterday were for his school today to share with his friends. He was so excited to share, especially with his teachers. Got some left over if any one wants some!!!

2 comments:

Casey Martinez said...

Wow mamas you are rocking the party festivities!! I am luv luv luvin' all the color in these pictures and those cupcakes look amazing!! I can't wait to make us some:). Logan looks like he had a blast:).

Molly said...

I would like one please!!!! Jack LOVES cupcakes. He calls them Cocakes, haha. THey look delish. You are such a wonderful mama!!!