Wednesday, September 16, 2009

7 Months old!!!

Actually in 2 days Austin will be 7 months old! Just like with Logan, this month just snuck up on me! He is doing well, trying lots of new foods and desperately trying to crawl. It is funny to watch him get up on his knees and then his toes with his butt in the air. But still will be some time before he moves hopefully. Still not much hair growing on him, but just like me it will probably be after he turns one. Logan is hilarious with Austin. When Austin tries to go for Logan's toys, he goes and gets a ton of Austin's toys and puts them right in front of Austin or right under his head if he is on his belly. Logan makes sure that all the toys are right there in the pile for him. Quite humorous! He is taking better naps, which is nice and still sleeping through the night. I am so blessed! Here are a few pics of the little man!












This was the second day after trying to get up on his knees...I need to get more pics of it!

4 comments:

Kelly said...

OMG! He is such a honey! I love the 6-8 month age! Give him a big squeezer for me!

Lindsey said...

What a little cutie. I am starting to see a lot of Logan in Austin. They are both such handsome little boys.

The Kincaid Family said...

I cant WAIT to meet him, he is just SO darling Elissa and I love those blue eyes :)

Casey Martinez said...

gosh, what a happy smiley baby Austin is:) Looks like he's crying in his crawling picture though:) lol. Frustration perhaps:). lol He has gotten so much bigger already! Gosh, time just flies by!!