Monday, January 23, 2012

Apology

I just wanted to apologize if my last post sounded arrogant. I was and am very fired up about the whole topic and was excited to share some thoughts. Don't get me wrong, I love pinterest, checking out FB, and decorating my home. I just wanted to show that you aren't alone in finding refuge and worth in those things. I do too! BUT, I think we all know that isn't the true self worth, that there is something more out there and that was what I was trying to write!

I am also amped up on raising my boys. I have an awesome opportunity to raise three Godly men who will someday lead a family and prayerfully love the Lord. I have found an intense book on instilling morals and Godly virtures in children and it has me all excited. Also disapointed because it has pointed out several flaws about myself. I can only try to get better at it right? Anyways, I am sorry if I sounded arrogant. I struggle with "trying to fill the hole in my heart" more than you know. I pray that God is able to use those words in some way, for some one:-)
Photobucket

No comments: